Monday, January 11, 2010

Details and timeline

Hey ladies! I couldn't remember if we'd actually sent out an email with more details about how this is going to work, so I thought I'd post the details on here.

Hopefully everyone will get the book in the next week or so.*  Our plan is to do a chapter a week (although if there's an overwhelming consensus we can go faster or slower). The idea is that you can write a post about anything you want to discuss in the chapter, and we'll have a conversation of sorts in the comments. (To ensure you keep up on the discussion, make sure to click "subscribe by email" under the comments.) If you want to look at a different detail from what someone else has posted on, just start another post!

Posting on the newest chapter will begin on Monday mornings. We'll start with the preface (feel free to post on it anytime after the 18th) and go from there! Here's how the timeline breaks down:

Jan 25 - Chapter 1
Feb 1 - Chapter 2
Feb 8 - Chapter 3
Feb 15 - Chapter 4
Feb 22 - Chapter 5
Mar 1 - Chapter 6
Mar 8 - Chapter 7
Mar 15 - Chapter 8
Mar 22 - Chapter 9
End of March - hopefully a phone date!

We're of course up for suggestions, if you have any. I can't wait to read this with you all!


*Please let me know if you have any issues getting a copy. We'll work it out so you get it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Elizabeth! I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that the end of March includes a phone date. I have a toll-free conference call line that we can use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my copy in the mail today, and have already read the introduction! It looks very interesting! I am exciiiiiited! :D

    ReplyDelete